The Information brochure and application form can be obtained from the SRS Institute of Education & Technology, Gejha directly on payment of Rs. 200/- or through post by sending a written request accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of SRS Institute of Education & Technology, Gejha. The applicant should write his / her name and the address in the back side of the Bank Draft.
Last Date : The application along with required certificates, (mentioned next) and Bank Draft of fee / cash payments should be submitted to the SRS Institute of Education & Technology, Gejha before the last date as indicated in the advertisement from time to time.
Enclose the following Certificates along with forms:
Two sets of Xerox copies of all mark sheets and certificates.
All mark sheets and certificates duly attested by gazetted officer.
Original migration / T.C. should be submitted at the time of admission.
Character Certificate froth the Principal of School last attended.
Three recent passport size photographs.
Student Code of Conduct Academic
I. Students are required to carry his / her identity cards inside or outside the institute for inspection, issued by the institute at the time of his/ her admission to the respective course.
2. Students are required to attended all their lectures and practical classes regularly. At least 75% attendance is compulsory for every student to appear in the university examinations.
3. Students absenting from their class shall have to pay a line of Rs. 5/- absence in their classes.
4. Any students remaining absent for 'lune Man 15 days without prior permission of the college shall he deemed to have dropped out and his / her name will In struck off from the rolls. He / She shall be re-ad mil led only on payment of re-admission fee of Rs. 500/- after showing the acceptable reason only.
5. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or unbecoming conduct in the premises will render a students liable to the dismissed at any time by the authorities. In such matter the College authorities decision will be final.
Fees structure fixed by the Institution will be followed.
1. All fees should be paid in time as per the rule of Institute and University.
2. Fees once paid including the examination fees shall not be refunded.
3. Student who fail to pay their fees before the date shall not be permitted to attend their class.
4. Caution money will be refunded only after successfully completion of the course.